Sunday, February 8, 2009

The Name of this Book Is .. secret

This book is very interesting and VERY confusing all at the same time.  It is about a dead magician and a secret, and that is all I can say about this book, and apparently that is all the book can tell me as well.  While I was reading this book, I could think of a lot of questions like what is the name of this book? or who are the real characters? or what really happened to the magician? but none of these things can be answered right now, and I'm not even sure if it will be answered by the end of the book.  One quote that I really liked from this book was 
"Please be SILENT and LISTEN
I am the SCHOOLMASTER
and you are in THE CLASSROOM
Just like ELEVEN PLUS TWO equals
TWELVE PLUS ONE,
And even a FUNERAL can be REAL FUN,
You will find my DICTIONARY
is quite INDICATORY
If you want to read my story, just look. . .
THEN UNREAD"
I like this quote because it is a riddle that the magician left behind when he died.  The two main characters Cass and Max-Earnest(even though that is not really their names) found this riddle and had to solve it to get the next clue.  Once they solved it, Cass had to leave and leave their task unfinished.  This book is a real mystery, and although it can be really confusing at times I like the story so far and I can't wait to finish the book!

No comments: